The different companies of Randstad Group in Belgium are convinced of the fundamental importance of respecting the privacy of their workforce and candidates, as well as their other relationships and website visitors. Personal data are therefore handled and protected with the utmost care, in strict accordance with the requirements imposed by the legislation on the respect of privacy.
The different companies of Randstad Group (Randstad Belgium, Randstad Household Services nv, Randstad Construct nv, Randstad Professionals nv (and her divisions Galilei and Insel) Randstad Sourceright nv, Randstad Group Belgium nv (hereinafter jointly referred to as Randstad) are established in 1082 Brussels, avenue Charles V, 586 box 8 and are responsible for data processing.
3. Processing of Personal Data
If you freely choose to provide us with information, we will use this information in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
3.1. Personal Data of Employees
Specifically candidates (to a permanent job, a temporary job or in outplacement / CareerServices), temporary workers, workers in service vouchers, workers in project sourcing and freelancers.
Any personal data submitted via this website or by registering with one of our branches / HR Centers are stored for the execution of the delivery of HR services, i.e. recruitment and selection, temporary work, employment in the context of service vouchers, project sourcing and outplacement / CareerServices.
Your personal data are processed (1) to be able to make you offers and / or to provide information on the concerned service delivery and other activities of the Randstad Group (especially advertising and promotional activities); (2) in the context of assessing your profile and your skills to fit a job as a temp worker, a worker for service vouchers, a permanent worker to one of our clients or with one of the operating companies of the Randstad Group; (3) in the context of managing personnel and salary administration; (4) for the implementation of your outplacement program, career coaching, leadership building; (5) to establish and manage a mission as a freelancer; (6) to promote your personal development (e.g. training); (7) for management purposes including such as information management (statistics, ..) in order to ensure internal control and corporate security, audits and accounting controls; (8) for applications for subsidies, exemption from payroll tax; and (9) for compliance with the laws and regulations including but not limited to labour law, tax law on social security, the fight against fraud, national and international criminal law and any other law or regulation.
We mainly process following data:
- name and address, e-mail address and other contact data
- data on birth, age, marital status, gender
- identity photo, nationality, social security (NISS), residence permit
- curriculum vitae (CV), information on training and professional experience
- data on training courses and/or tests/assessments organised by Randstad or undertaken on personal initiative
- data on availability and leave
- other important or potentially important data in the context of assessing the candidate's ability, such as references.
- Randstad only records sensitive personal data to the extent that it seems necessary to meet its legal obligations, or to the extent that Randstad receives the authorization, or is authorized by law. "Sensitive personal data" here means personal data relating to criminal and / or personal data on illegal or inappropriate behaviour, nationality, NISS number, and personal health related data.
- If required by the goals mentioned above, your personal data can be transmitted to other entities of the Randstad Group, to their clients, to their subcontractors (e.g. responsible for data processing) and those providing services on their behalf, to their suppliers, public authorities and other business relationships and in every case wherein we could be forced to do so, for example due to a judicial decision or judgement by a court. Your personal data may be transferred outside of Belgium. Randstad has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted is adequately protected.
3.2. Personal Data of Business Relations
Specifically clients, suppliers, vendors, provider of references, individuals (service vouchers) and other entities from whom we collect personal data about the company's workers
- Randstad processes personal data of those persons that are active for companies with whom we have a business relationship and the personal data of individuals (service vouchers) (1) to be able to bid and / or provide information on the provision of services and other activities of the Randstad group (including advertising and promotional activities); (2) to maintain a business relationship and to enter into a service provision agreement and maintain it ; (3) to benefit management employees who perform tasks within your company and service voucher workers .
We process following personal data :
- names, data and functions from contact persons.
- If required by the goals mentioned above, these data can be transmitted to other companies of the Randstad Group, candidates/workers, to subcontractors who provide services on behalf of Randstad and in all other cases wherein we could be forced to do so, for example, due to a judicial decision or judgement by a court. Personal data may be transferred outside Belgium. Randstad has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted is adequately protected.
4. Security Measures
Randstad takes the utmost care to optimally secure personal data against unauthorized use through a number of physical, administrative and technological measures. For example, only authorized persons have access to the data. If and to the extent that data are provided to third parties, Randstad agreed with them that they will also ensure that the personal data are optimally secured.
5. Consultation and/or Modification of Data
- We thank you for communicating to us any change with regard to your personal data. In accordance with the Law of 8 December 1992 you have a right to access and correct your personal data. To that effect you can contact your Randstad representative.
- Via your own My Randstad account you may consult your stored personal data. You can change some specific data, such as your CV, at any given moment.If you wish to consult the entirety of the personal data stored and/or want to modify data you are not able to change yourself, you need to contact your Randstad representative.
- You may, free of charge, oppose against the use of your data for advertising purposes by sending an email to email@example.com
Questions, Comments, Complaints
If you have questions, comments or complaints regarding the protection of personal data by Randstad, you can contact us by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad may at any moment and for various reasons make changes, additions or modifications with regard to its policy of respect for private life (Privacy Statement). The latest version of the Privacy Statement is permanently accessible on the Randstad website. This version was drafted in May 2016.