vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
For our client located in Beerse, we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a period of 9 months (can be extended).
description de la fonction
Randstad Professionals Finance is specialised in the recruitement and selection of financial profiles.
• Commercial controlling of the Benelux P&L for Lifescan • Act as the Finance partner to the Management team for Benelux • Responsible for monthly closing, reporting and controlling of Benelux P&L • Lead Business Plan processes with the local teams in close collaboration to the Regional team • Maintain, improve and create standard Financial Management reports • Provide ad-hoc reports to management in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy • Develop and maintain internal controls to ensure that assets are protected and financial records are accurate and reliable, including compliance with SOX, HCC and FCPA.
• Act as first point of contact for internal and external financial and compliance audits for Benelux • Build and maintain relationships with local legal entities shared services finance departments and assist with statutory/US GAAP reporting relating to the Diabetes Care franchise
• Develop a thorough understanding of the business to support Leadership Team with value-adding analysis
• Find & implement solutions in a complex environment
• University degree or equivalent in economics or finance • 3-5 years of relevant work experience • Experience in a finance role with responsibilities in Controlling, Budgeting, Management Reporting, accounting or Consolidation
• Fluent Business English (written and spoken) • Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results • Challenges the status quo to identify ways of doing things better and faster • Ability to work under stress due to very tight timelines and short-term changes in priority setting in a fast changing environment
• Builds strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization and demonstrates the ability to work with teams and individuals
• Communicates effectively in a very international environment with different levels of a global organization
At Randstad Professionals, we offer an interesting salary, combined with mealvouchers, hospitality insurance and group insurance.